I am an avid fan of the Olympus E520.. Easy to use and takes a great shot.
If you get the chance to buy a second hand one (out of date now) this site will give you all the specs. Olympus E520 review.
The Olympus E-520 is a refreshed version of Olympus’s upper-entry-level camera, the E-510. As such it’s a slightly bulked-up E-420 with image stabilization, which makes it one of the most feature-packed and customizable cameras available for its price.
Its Four-Thirds sensor (2.43cm2) offers 10 million pixel output and a Live view system that has become commonplace since Olympus pioneered the idea a few years back….
- 2.7″ LCD display
- Contrast detect autofocus (with select lenses)
- Face detection in live view mode
- Auto Gradation (Dynamic Range enhancement)
- Fast continuous shooting speeds (3.5 vs 3.0 fps)
- Wireless flash control (Up to three groups)
- Additional Image Stabilization mode for panning